07 Apr Property Manager
Location: Birmingham – West Midlands
Property Manager – Birmingham City Centre – up to £25k + Parking
This is a fabulous opportunity to work in a great location in Birmingham City Centre with parking provided. My client is an independent, established Lettings, Property Management and Estate Agency who have built up a reputable brand in the City. They are looking for an experienced Property Manager who will be responsible for a portfolio of managed properties throughout the City Centre.
The role will involve dealing with everything from the point of check in to check out dealing with tenants deposits, check outs, inspections and dealing with repairs maintenance issues. You need to have a good knowledge of tenancy law and dispute management and all current legislation.
• An analytical person who can communicate well with Landlords and Tenants
• Ability to work closely with a team to ensure that you provide excellent customer service.
• Strong Organisational Skills
• Quick learner who thrives on attention to detail
• Problem solving skills
• Current Property Management Experience
• Full UK Driving licence and your own car
• Customer service skills essential
• Computer literate
In order to discuss this vacancy and all other vacancies that we have in the property sector, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org All calls will be treated confidentially.
Job Reference: JO0000006578