09 Jun Senior Sales Negotiator
Location: Nuneaton – Warwickshire
Senior Sales Negotiator (Residential Sales) – Nuneaton
Our client is a market leading independent agent. You will be responsible for the delivery of sales of residential property in the Nuneaton area. As a Senior Negotiator, this individual will also act as support to the Office in driving revenue, profitability and lead generation throughout the area.
£18,000 to £22,000 depending on experience, OTE of £28,000 to £32,000
– Delivery of individual and team revenue against set targets through the sale of residential properties in the Nuneaton area.
– Developing relationships and working closely with clients to secure future instructions/ business
Sourcing, pitching for, and securing new business through developing relationships with potential clients, and other relevant stakeholders.
– Providing exceptional customer service to clients, face to face, by telephone or email.
Meeting with clients to provide a service tailored to individual instructions.
– Progressing sales to completion, including liaison with solicitors as appropriate, and keeping all parties well informed.
– Providing informed advice and expertise to clients and colleagues.
– Maintaining a network of both internal and external contacts, and make use of these in order to gain new business opportunities.
– Maintaining team standards according to company policy and external regulations in relation to compliance and KYC responsibilities.
The desired candidate:
– Be able to demonstrate a successful track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
– Demonstrate in-depth local knowledge of Nuneaton
– Possess excellent negotiating and rapport building skills
– Have experience of pitching and securing new business
– Demonstrate a full understanding of the residential sales process
– Have a full understanding of all relevant regulation and AML procedures required in residential transactions
The Humphrey Group are a specialist Recruiter for the property industry and place excellent people in appropriate roles to reach their full potential and follow their dreams. We make Recruitment Quicker, Easier and Relevant.
Please get in touch with Lewis Heywood at The Humphrey Group:
Job Reference: JO0000006807